A Picture Postcard History of Wilbraham

Covered bridge, over the Chicopee River, North Wilbraham, MA. Built in 1767, destroyed in the 1938 hurricane. Drawing by Clifford Vincent, Jr..

This and other postcards can be obtained from The Atheneum Society of Wilbraham,
Old Meeting House, 450 Main Street, Wilbraham, MA 01095.

Checks should be made out to the Old Meeting House.
If requested via mail, allow three weeks for delivery.

For more information, call Morrie Hayn at (413) 596-4795.

Supported by People, not Taxes

Copyright 1995