A Picture Postcard History of Wilbraham

Wilbraham Public Library, Boston Road. on the present fire station property. Built in 1875, demolished during the 1960s. Original pencil by Wilbraham resident, Carl B. Sundberg.

This and other postcards can be obtained from The Atheneum Society of Wilbraham,
Old Meeting House, 450 Main Street, Wilbraham, MA 01095.

Checks should be made out to the Old Meeting House.
If requested via mail, allow three weeks for delivery.

For more information, call Morrie Hayn at (413) 596-4795.

Supported by People, not Taxes

Copyright 1995